An optical eyepiece for sighting
Build with an optical eyepiece for sighting bearings easily, with azimuth 360-degree and reversed 360-degree scale, you can take bearings from you to the objects or take reverse bearings from the object to you all quick and easy.
Measuring Slopes With Clinometer.
|Spirit level.||Luminous magnet arrow and dial, aiming.||Measuring Slopes With Clinometer.||Waterproof and shakeproof compass.|
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 4.49 x 3.35 x 1.73 inches
- Package Weight 0.34 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 3.1 x 1.8 x 4.3 inches
- Brand Name AOFAR
- Color Camouflage
- Material Zinc Alloy, Metal
- Manufacturer AOFAR
About this item
- MULTIFUNCTION:Floating compass dial with 360° scale,adjustable prism lens,Fold metal lid，Compass with clinometer, enable to measure height and slopes
- DURABLE METAL ： Durable metal construction，waterproof and shakeproof.allowing it to withstand even the most harsh conditions.Activities: Ideal for camping, hiking, adventure, positioning, mapping, etc
- HIGH ACCURACY：Thermoelastic liquid-filled capsule，This model uses a true sighting optic that allows you a direct read of the internal compass card housed in the fluid filled capsule
- EASY TO READ:Thumb hold and magnifying viewer, Sighting hairline, Liquid filled for fast readability
- PACKAGE：1 x Compass,1 x English Manual, 1 x pouch.
The compass does come with directions.
It's a magnetic compass. I am not sure how to describe its "accuracy". Its arrow lines up with the magnetic pole, which is its purpose. You need to know your locations deviation from true north and go from there if you are wondering how close it points to that direction.
It will work everywhere but the north and south poles! It's a really good compass...well built high quality!
Hi there, the size is 3.1*1.8*4.3in. Please check this.
The question is "does it allow FOR YOU to adjust for declination. If YOU know the declination you can apply it to the read out.
The material of this compass is zinc alloy, which can resist high temperature to 60 degrees Celsius to 70 degrees Celsius.
Write content to help your customers to better understand your products or policies.