- 👍ALL WEATHER FIRE STARTERS: Rugged flint fire starter works in any weather conditions - rain, snow, high-altitude.
- 👍FIRE STRIKER : Each box includes 2 Fire Starters can be used thousands of times.
- 👍MULTI-PURPOSE FLINT FIRE STEEL:3"Unique design scraper, 5"Rod，Match Survival Ropes,Compass，Emergency Whistle.
- 👍HELPFUL:The red waxed flax in Paracord waterproof fire tinder can make instant fire even in heavy rain.
- 👍100% SATISFACTION PROMISE: AOFAR provide 2 years limited warranty and lifetime customer support.
A massive amount of sparks
Rugged flint fire starter works in any weather conditions：
A necessary survival tool
Durable and effective，perfect emergency fire starter for:
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 4.37 x 3.62 x 0.75 inches
- Package Weight 0.06 Kilograms
- Brand Name AOFAR
- Color AF-381
- Material Magnesium
- Manufacturer AOFAR
- Part Number
- Item Package Dimensions L x W x H 5.2 x 3.7 x 0.7 inches
- Package Weight 0.09 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH 5.1 x 0.7 x 3.5 inches
- Material Plastic
- Part Number AF-381 plus
- Size 5.1*3.5*0.7"
I d’loaded a dB meter for my phone and found 104dB max on the app.
I hope that helps.
One of the rods is coated with magnesium, the other is just steel. A strong scrape causes sparks of burning magnesium. Directing the sparks onto some kindling (I like to use a boll of dryer lint and some shredded paper) starts the fire.
I also want to know what the ropes are for. I see the black cord that holds the two parts together (on each set). What are the orange and gray Fire Paracord Ropes for??